Unfortunately for everyone, sometimes there are users that engage in inappropriate behavior on Black People Meet. At BPM, we're serious about maintaining the integrity of our member community so you can have the best possible experience on our site. BPM has rules about what a user can and cannot do, and if we believe that a user has violated our rules, BPM may terminate or suspend that user’s subscription and/or membership in the Service at any time without notice. If BPM terminates a user’s account for inappropriate behavior, the user will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees.
- Requesting money from another member.
- Trying to sell another member merchandise or services.
- Putting contact information in your profile or on your photo.
- Sending harassing or offensive emails.
- Using the site when married (and not separated) or as a minor.
- Using an inappropriate profile or photos or sending inappropriate correspondence or photos on the site, or sending inappropriate photos or correspondence via email or text message.
- Behaving inappropriately during or after meeting in person.